Level of Difficulty: Easy
For those of you who like jell-o, but perhaps are tired of USA flavors or the use of gelatin, I have a recommendation. Field Song Jelly powder can be found your local Asian Market place. It's very easy and is made of seaweed abstracted, sugar, powder and perfumery. I bought Jasmine and Green Tea and I highly recommend them!
You can order this jell-o here, as well: http://www.veryasia.com/fisojepo.htmlIngredients
- Flavored Field Song Jelly Powder
- 2.5 cups water (600 c.c.)Instructions
- Boil 2.5 cups water in a pot.
- Add Field Song Jelly Powder.
- Stir until all powder dissolves and mixture boils.
- Pour into desired containers and place in refrigerator until jelly.